Don Bradman Cricket 14 will sport a number of features for cricket enthusiasts, including a Career Mode, which will allow to players take a young cricketer through the ranks to international representation.
Batting and bowling controls that allow for 360 shot control and an appeal and electronic review system are touted as some of the features on offer. Online play will also be supported, with over 4,000 community-created players and teams to be available for download. An online save system will also allow for the continuation of online matches with opponents.
The game's physics system will account for the players' weight and height, as well as ball physics.
Don Bradman Cricket 14 will be released later this year for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Career Mode, allowing you to take control of an aspiring young cricketer and take him through the ranks to International glory.
- Unique Batting and Bowling Controls, giving full 360 Shot control and Line and Length delivery without pitch markers.
- A fully featured fielding system that allows you to run down the ball and slide to prevent a Four, catch a high ball on the boundary rope, or knock down the stumps to take a vital run out. You are always involved in the play at every stage of the game!
- Ball Physics giving realistic Edges, bat pad catches and movement off the pitch.
- A complete player physics system with individual attributes including weight and height – imagine running in a 2 meter bowler to delivery that perfect bouncer!
- Appeal and Electronic Review system allowing for the first time challenges of the umpires decision.
- Practice Nets, Hone your skills to perfection before taking to the field.
- Dynamic time of day, Weather System and Pitch Degradation that are based on real world data with effects occurring in real-time throughout a days’ play.
- The Cricket Academy, allowing for unparalleled customization of your Cricket experience, creating Teams, players, Tours, Competitions, Match Types and even Umpires.
- More than 4000 Community created Players and teams ready to download and use in game.
- An online Save system that lets you continue your match whenever you want with online opponents.
We are currently giving away free Don Bradman Cricket 14 copies. This is just a limited time offer and we will close this giveaway immediately. Please be noted that you have to do a short survey that is easy to finish. We do this to limit the total amount of downloads.
Note: Download, install and play the game. There is an instruction file included in the download. Also, for Xbox there is a .txt file included that contains the code and redeem it at xbox.com
Enjoy playing Don Bradman Cricket 14!